Protection Racket Electronic Drum Percussion Pad Case (Suits Roland SPD-20)
The Protection Racket electronic drum percussion pad case has 3 internal adjustable dividers with double thickness Propadd for maximum protection to take a unit, stand and accessories.
Coffin style lid for easy entry & exit of the unit & a large outer pocket for leads, cables & other accessories. Also included is a fully adjustable, removeable shoulder strap.
When it comes to construction of our cases, there is no compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the store, we have 100% confidence in its performance. For design, quality, reliability, choice and confidence, nothing comes close.
- 600 Denier polyester outer & Inner. Hardwearing and waterproof
- 8mm Bini combination foam core. 3mm hard on the outside for extra protection, 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency.
- Poly-prop base that runs up both ends for rigidity
- Each compartment separated by adjustable dividers.
- Main compartment has elasticated straps to hold unit in place whilst in transit
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Padded carrying handle and Shoulder strap
- Silicone luggage tag with identity card
- Silicone size label showing case drum size
- Suits Roland SPD-20 electronic percussion pad unit
- Internal Dimensions: 23.5" x 22.25"
- Main Internal Compartment (to take unit): 17.75" x 14" x 6"
- Accessories Compartment: 6" x 14"
- Stand Compartment: 23.5" x 8"
- Weight: 2.0kg
We Also Recommend
Protection Racket Deluxe Large Cajon Case in Black (52 x 32.5 x 32.5cm)