Furch Blue acoustic electric guitar w/ gigbag Made in Czech Republic
An amazing guitar - It plays wonderfully and has a full rich tone . You have to try this guitar !
The Furch Blue G-CM is an all solid full bodied grand Auditorium shaped guitar. Made in Czechoslovakia, Furch Guitars began manufacturing instruments in the 1970s and now produce more than 8000 instruments annually. The Blue G-CM features a western red cedar top, matched with African mahogany back and sides. The African mahogany neck with a V profile and ebony fingerboard are easy and comfortable to play. Fitted with an LR Baggs EAS-VTC, which offers clear, strong, natural acoustic sound on and off the big stage. Other features include ebony bridge, TUSQ fully compensated saddle and Furch machine heads which all combine to enhance the overall playability and look. A beautifully crafted guitar, that sounds, plays and looks great.
- Solid Western red cedar top
- Solid African mahogany back, neck and sides
- Faux tortoise binding with white line and Faux tortoise pickguard with transparent pickguard extension towards soundhole
- Double ring rosette with black walnut inlay
- Ebony bridge, bridge pins and fingerboard
- CNR System neck reinforcement with dual-action adjustment
- LR Baggs EAS-VTC pick up system
- Open-Pore finish
- Furch chrome machine heads
Includes a Furch good quality Deluxe gigbag .
We Also Recommend
TANGLEWOOD DISCOVERY EXOTIC PARLOUR HAWAIIAN RAINWOOD - TDBTPEHR