Michael Kelly 54 Series guitar black satin wash
This Michael Kelly 1954 guitar has just arrived and it is a beast!
IN STOCK NOW!
Like all of Michael Kelly's modernized classic's, this has a fast and narrow neck which is a delight to play. While it retains the traditional shape of a "T" style body, by having both a tummy and forearm contour added to the front and back makes for a more comfortable, accessible and maneuverable instrument. Paired with its simple vintage/modern pickup configuration, this guitar has the potential to be played virtually anywhere.
Pickups: - classic lipstick style neck pickup and a splitable ROCKFIELD humbucker bridge pickup.
Body Finish: Black Satin Wash.
The 1954 might be called the black sheep of the 1950's collection. It avoids tradition in favor of a bolder look and tone. You can't help but notice the satin finish and exotic wood top. The powerful Rockfield® SWC humbucker can be coil-tapped to deliver single-coil tone. The fast and comfortable neck is enhanced with a compound radius on the premium Macassar Ebony fingerboard. So askew tradition with your own 1954.
- Top: Quilt Maple
- Body: Alder
- Binding: Single Ply White
- Construction: Bolt On
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5" to 16"
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1950
- Scale Length 25.5 in / 647.7 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
- Electronics: master volume - master tone (push/pull coil tap) - 3-way blade switch
- Neck Pickup: MK Traditional Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield® SWC Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Keys: Die Cast
- Bridge Type: Traditional
We Also Recommend
Sold Out Online - Call us to check stock in store
Rode M1 microphone with FREE Postage and Rode T-Shirt
Sale price $159.00 $159.00