Mooer GE250 MultiFX Pedal
Offering higher-quality IR support and more features than its little brother the GE200, the GE250 fills the gap in MOOER’s GE Series.
The GE250 offers many of the same features expected from a GE multi-effects unit such as 70 digital amp models, over 180 different effects, customizable effects chain, drum machine, metronome, 70-second looper, and easily customizable and storable presets. It even borrows some features from the GE300 such as Tone Capture to create your own digital amp models. MIDI IN/OUT, easy FX LOOP integration and low-latency USB audio support make it suitable for live performance or recording directly to a PC.
All of these features come wrapped in a fresh new black on white design to set it apart from the rest.
• 70 high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.
• TONE CAPTURE function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand new digital amp models.
• 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
• 10 user slots to load in your favorite third-party IR files (2048 sample points).
• 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
• Programmable FX LOOP with optional signal chain routing for easy integration of your favorite effects and ultimate flexibility for 4-cable method and amp setups.
• Stereo outputs (unbalanced 1/4” and balanced XLR)
• MIDI function can automatically match the signal source. Supports MIDI IN or MIDI OUT as set by the user.
• Comprehensive INPUT/OUTPUT flexibility for studio recording or live performance.
• Direct, low-latency USB audio lets GE250 double up as a digital audio interface and the included editing software makes it a “one-stop-shop” for recording guitar.
We Also Recommend
Italian Stage 2MIX3UB Stereo Mixer