NU-X Mini Core Series Konsequent Digital Delay Effects Pedal
(CHECK IN STORE FOR STOCK)
Mini but Mighty!
NUX's Konsequent Mini Pedal has re-defined delay! Excellent digital delay is more than the simple repetition of sound. It’s a dynamic creation of consecutive sound...desired consequence.
When great sound engineers mix multiple delay onto a guitar recording track, there are some inherent challenges - increase the rhythmic complexity without losing definition. The desired effects can range from trippy to groovy...or a blend of both.
Konsequent packs an array of internal processors that replicate the very sound experienced studio engineers were perfecting in the 1980's using expensive rack-mount digital delay systems. The Konsequent does it at a fraction of the cost, and with the convenience of a mini-pedal.
- NU-X's Intelligent Digital Processor, designed to reduce annoying interference caused by audio peak.
- NU-X's Analog Processor plus Saturation-Simulator offering an abundance of overdrive range.
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- 9V center negative DC supply, 75mA current draw
- Weight: 174g / 6 oz
- Dimensions: 94 x 51 x 53mm (L x W x H) / 3.7 x 2.0 x 2.08inches (L x W x H)
- Groove Pattern (Dotted 8). Multi-Delay Output.
- Regular Pattern (Simple Delay) Warm, yet purposefully defined
|Series||NU-X Mini Core Series|