Protection Racket Deluxe Cymbal Case Rucksack for Cymbals up to 24"
The Protection Racket 24" Deluxe Cymbal Case Rucksack has an internal diameter of 24.5" for easy entry and exit of largest 24" cymbal. Outer hi-hat pocket is 15.5" and will accept hi-hats up to 15".
Both the inner & outer compartments have removable Propile synthetic fleece dividers to separate your cymbals. Both compartments will hold and divide 4 cymbals. So 4 cymbals in each compartment & 2 either side = total of 6 cymbals in each compartment.
When it comes to construction of our cases, there is no compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the store, we have 100% confidence in its performance. For design, quality, reliability, choice and confidence, nothing comes close.
- 600 Denier polyester outer. Hardwearing and waterproof
- 8mm Bini combination foam core. 3mm hard on the outside for extra protection, 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency
- Non abrasive synthetic fleece interior for smooth protection and cleaning of cymbals in transit
- 4" poly-prop plastic strengthener sewn into base of case to prevent cymbals wearing through
- Both compartments have removable fleece dividers for separating cymbals
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Comfortable foam/neoprene carry handle
- Fully padded and adjustable ergonomic back pack straps
- 2 x AAA side grab handles on both ends of case for alternative lifting
- Silicone luggage tag with identity card
- Silicone size label showing case drum size
- Main Compartment Depth: 22.5" x 3.5"
- Internal dividers in both compartments have 4 compartments & 2 x cymbals fit either side. Main compartment can take 6 cymbals, smaller front pocket can take 1 x set hi-hats and 2 x splashes.
- Weight: 3.0kg
We Also Recommend
Rode M1 microphone with FREE Postage and Rode T-Shirt