Yamaha THR10II Guitar Amp W/Stereo Output + Bluetooth
The Yamaha THR10 is one of our best selling home guitar amplifiers. Now they've made them even better! With 3 models offering a range of features and solutions even for Bass and Acoustic guitarists, the new THR-II range is sure to meet most players needs!
Guitarists are familiar with the tube amp stacks that sound amazing when turned up loud on a big stage, and with combo amps that are a perfect fit for smaller venues and rehearsal. THR ignored the convention that a practice amp should simply be a smaller version of a larger amplifier, creating a new “third amp” category designed around what players need when they’re playing at home.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
- 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
- Bluetooth® support for audio playback, editing via THR Remote, and more
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
THE SOUND SAYS IT ALL
Virtual Circuitry Modeling - Component-level amp modeling for realistic tone & feel
15 Guitar Amps & 8 Effects - Plus bass, acoustic & flat voicing
Hi-Fi Audio Playback - So your music sounds as good as your guitar tone
Extended Stereo Technology - For a wide soundfield from a compact enclosure
MORE GREAT STUFF
Designed for your Space - Compact size and go-anywhere style
Integrated Audio Interface - For class-compliant, driver-free recording
Cubase AI/Cubasis LE - Steinberg recording software for PC/Mac/iPad
Line Outputs* - Additional connectivity for studio or stage (*THR30II Wireless only)
We Also Recommend
Peavey Vypyr X-Series "X1" Modeling Guitar Amp Combo 30-Watt 1x8"
Peavey Vypyr X-Series "X2" Modeling Guitar Amp Combo 60-Watt 1x12"
Peavey TransTube Series "Bandit" Guitar Amp Combo 100-Watt 1x12"