HK Audio Polar 12 Column PA Speaker
- Fully equipped active full-range column system with user-friendly operation
- 2,000-watt Class D power amplifier: high power reserves, perfect dynamic response
- 1″ driver with CD horn: high-definition audio up to 20 kHz and a wide dispersion of 120°
- Six 3″ high-performance neodymium speakers: optimized for powerful midrange response
- 12″ long-excursion woofer with extra-large cabinet volume: POLAR makes the most of actual physics rather than relying on power-sucking electronic bass boost
- Subwoofer enclosure: low-resonance wooden construction with a classy look and cleverly designed carrying handles
- Integrated 24-bit DSP for a homogeneous and low-distortion sound experience across all frequency ranges: professional sound and fatigue-free listening
- Five individual user presets: the right sound setting for every situation
- Integrated 4-channel mixing console with multiple connection options
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
- Includes carrying bag for the column elements and padded protective cover for the subwoofer!
PUT YOUR SOUND IN POLE POSITION
POLAR 12 combines outstanding audio performance with ultra-convenient handling to provide the easiest way to the best sound. Its 24-bit DSP and high-grade speaker components deliver exceptionally clear and natural sound from 35 Hz up to 20 kHz. The premium subwoofer design and 2,000 watts of high power amping ensure an XXL sound experience from whisper-quiet to massive volumes.
A wide coverage angle of 120° and an outstanding resistance to feedback make it easy to position POLAR 12 in any venue. It can even be placed directly behind the performer, meaning no separate stage monitors are required. POLAR can be set up without the spacer for even more flexible positioning options, e.g. on high stages.
While POLAR 10 suits all typical applications for column systems well, POLAR 12 excels in situations where high-powered bass is needed for continuous operation over longer periods of time. Featuring a larger cabinet and a 12″ woofer, POLAR 12 delivers the extra helping of low end that bass enthusiasts love so much. This makes it an excellent choice for DJs who have to pump out a big bass sound throughout the gig. In contrast to the usual bass boosting with electronic filters, the powerful bass of POLAR 12 is produced physically by the long-excursion woofer in an acoustically optimized, wooden cabinet. That’s why POLAR 12’s bass delivers higher sound pressure and headroom even when levels spike, keeping the mid and high frequencies in perfect balance at high volumes.
The onboard 4-channel mixing console offers two mic/line channels, a dedicated instrument channel, e.g. for acoustic guitar, and an Aux channel for music players, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Streaming options. Users’ favorite POLAR 12 settings can be stored in five individual user presets.
The new E.A.S. connection system makes cables obsolete and guarantees easy setup, while ensuring POLAR 12 sits securely and stably in any location, and the included gig bag for the columnar elements and a cover for the subwoofer make handling even easier.
We Also Recommend
Rode NT-USB Microphone