Michael Kelly 1965 Ebony Striped Custom Collection
Michael Kelly 1965 ebony striped custom guitar. This is one stunning guitar with some cool pick up configurations to be explored.
EPIC ELEVEN MOD
The Epic Eleven electronics hot-rod mod delivers maximum sonic versatility. With Epic Eleven you get to break away from the typical 5 tones limitation of a traditional 5-way switch wiring. The secret sauce is the added mini-toggle, which allows you to add in the neck pickup into configurations where it would not normally be available. The second way that the Epic Eleven Mod adds sonic options is with a push-pull on the Master Volume which allows you to coil tap the bridge humbucker, switching from hum to a vintage single coil tone.
Custom Collection 1965 Striped Ebony
The Custom Collection 65 model features a hard to find exotic ebony top. Each guitar is unique, all with a rich depth of pattern. We have adorned it with all of our best features and an amazing playability. It is finished out with the unique touch of flame maple binding and the sonically versatile Epic Eleven electronics mod.
- MK65CSEPRB Natural (Striped Ebony) PRODUCT ID CC65EB
- Top: Striped Ebony
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5" to 16"
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: Bird's Eye Maple Top
- Scale Length 647.7 mm / 25.5 in
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Electronics: Epic Eleven boutique mod, delivering 11 districtive sound options
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield SSC Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Rockfield SSC Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield SWC Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Keys: Grover Locking Tuners
- Bridge Type: MK Twin-Edge, 2 point floating tremolo
- This is part of the Ebony collection within the Michael Kelly Custom Collection family. Featuring an exotic striped ebony top, this Custom Collection is only available while our supply of this hard to find wood last. Available in 1955 and 1965 versions.
- Open Back Trem Back Plate- For decades guitarists have removed their backplate on their tremolo equipped double cutaways for a sonic enhancement. With the MK Open Back design you get that sonic edge with a finished look.
We Also Recommend
Rode NT-USB Microphone
Hohner Harmonica Set of 7 with Case