SCHALLER OYSTER S/S SINGLE BUG W/SOCKET NICKEL
Oyster S/S (single/socket)
- 1 x Oyster piezo in nickel finish
- Ideal for internal mounting
- cable length 45 cm
- with high-quality 1/4″ (6.35 mm) jack socket incl. strain relief, screw grommet and strap receptacle
- supplied with 4 adhesive foils
Schaller Oyster S/S - balanced new sound in modern design
The Schaller Oyster has been a classic contact pickup for decades. With its compact size and low weight, it can be easily mounted on guitar tops for spontaneous gigs or permanently installed in the body of acoustic instruments.
The new oyster has become a little bit slimmer and achieves a more balanced sound thanks to the new piezo technology. This makes it the perfect pickup system for guitars, basses, ukuleles, mandolins and other acoustic stringed instruments.
The Oyster is available in different cable lengths with a 6.35 mm (1/4″) jack socket or plug, as a single or double pickup, classic nickel-plated or in pure sound brass.
Unique features of the Schaller Oyster Piezo-Pickup
- Piezo contact pickup: A sensor pickup for retrofitting or easy installation on and in an acoustic stringed instrument.
- New balanced piezo sound design, with lifelike and powerful reproduction of the instrument sound, without active circuitry or preamplifiers.
- The excellent sound result is achieved by a perfect interaction of membrane and piezo element.
- Oyster shell material: brass
- Weight: 12 grams per Oyster shell
- Available finishes: pure brass or nickel
- Passive circuitry: no power supply like battery needed
- Resonance frequency: 6.0kHz ±0.5kHz
- Max. Resistance (Zr): 500 Ω
- Capacitance: 14000 nF ± 30% nF
- Special feature: also suitable for percussive playing
We Also Recommend
Rode NT-USB Microphone
Yamaha YRS24B Descant Recorder
Hohner Harmonica Set of 7 with Case